We look forward to welcoming you to Rumah Putih and hope you have an enjoyable holiday. We request that you read the following details thoroughly, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
Check in/Check out
Check-in time is from 2.00pm and check-out time is by 11.00am. Should you desire an early check-in or late check out, we will do our best to arrange this subject to availability but this cannot be guaranteed. Late check-out to 6:00pm can be pre-booked at a cost of 50% of your applicable nightly room charge, subject to availability. Please advise us 7 days prior to arrival the following; Boat -time of departure from Bali and number of expected pieces of luggage.
All villas are serviced daily.
Full and final payment for your booking is required 60 days prior to the arrival date. If the outstanding balance has not been paid by the due date, management reserves the right to cancel the booking without further notice. Under these circumstances full deposit will be forfeited.
A security bond of 10% of the total fee is payable with the final balance prior to occupancy. The cost of food and beverages may be deducted from the security bond, with any remaining balance returned at the end of your stay. The security bond will be returned once the property has been inspected, (usually within 7 days of departure), on the proviso that no additional cleaning and/or repairs beyond what is deemed reasonable are required. Any extra maintenance required is deducted from bond.
In addition to your accommodation, a host of extra services are available to make your time at Rumah Putih enjoyable. Such incidentals will be paid for on check-out in local currency or USD dollars (sorry, no credit cards accepted.)
- Bookings cancelled 60 days prior to the arrival date receive a full refund.
- Bookings cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date forfeit the whole amount paid. Alternatively, a new arrival date can be booked using the monies already received.
- Cancellations on day of arrival will result in full payment forfeited.
- We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance to cover any unexpected disruption to travel plans that could impact on your holiday.
Booking Amendments and Room Changes:
Where the client chooses to reduce the length of stay or number of guests in the booking, a refund, credit or transfer is not available.
Room Occupancy and In-Room Entertaining:
The number of guests staying in the accommodation must not exceed that specified on the booking confirmation letter. External guests are not permitted within the premises after 10pm. Guests are not permitted to host parties or functions of any kind whilst staying at the house. If/when entertaining, we request your consideration towards the other guests other houses.
General VillaA Conditions
1. No people other than the listed registered guests will be admitted into the property after 10pm
2. Guests may be required to produce I.D. for security reasons.
3. Excessive loud music or noise that has potential to disturb other guests will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
4. We do not allow in room parties, bucks/hens nights, 18th/21st birthday parties or school leaver groups.
5. Damages of any kind other than normal wear and tear will be charged to the guest account.
6. Accommodation that is left excessively dirty at departure will be charged an additional cleaning fee to the guest account.
7. Rumah Putih is a non smoking house. A minimum charge of $250 will incur if smoking is performed indoors.
8. Under no circumstances are dogs and pets permitted.
10. In case of FIRE please make yourself and your party aware of the FIRE EVACUATION PLAN. Please contact Wayan on the walkie talkie.
Should any of the above terms and conditions be violated the management and staff at Rumah Putih reserve the right to evict all guests without refund of any payments and bonds that have been received.